Sundae Socks - next session
gather here Class
Want a little treat for your feet? The Sundae Socks are just the thing. Choose your bowl: toe up or cuff down. Then, choose your toppings - stockinette, picot, lacy, ribbed, ruffled, even with a wee pompom - there are so many to choose from. You can get three whole ankle socks out of one skein of Knitted Wit Victory Sock, or you can choose to make longer legs. The world is your Sundae!
All of the toppings, both Toe-Up and Cuff-Down, are written with an anklet in mind. BUT, many of the toppings can easily be made into a more traditionally-sized cuff, if you like taller socks. Just work the toppings taller. One thing to keep in mind the taller you go: because legs get wider the higher you go, you may want to work deeper ribbing.
Limited to 4 students (16 yrs of age or older); 2 students are required for class to meet. If a class is cancelled due to low enrollment, you will receive a full refund.
- Level: Intermediate. You can cast on, knit, purl and bind off! You are comfortable knitting and purling. You aren't frightened of DPN's or Magic Loop.
- We provide: positive vibes and the expertise.
- You bring: Yourself, your needles (DPN in size 1 or 32-40" size 1 circular needles), stitch markers and approximately 200-250 yards of fingering weight yarn (yardage is dependent the size of your foot), and a copy of the pattern (available in store). We offer 15% off supplies purchased for any of our classes.
- Class length: 2 1/2 hours each session for a total of 5 hours.
- Need to pickup supplies prior to the class session.
- Receive a workshop invitation link the day of the workshop.