Summer Vacation Sewing Camp 1 - next session
gather here Class
Celebrate summer at Vacation Sewing Camp! - appropriate for all experience levels
Meets Monday through Friday morning from 9 AM until 12:30 PM. Students will use a sewing machine to create the following projects: summer camp project bag, the long weekend duffel, sunglasses case, and a stuffie! All projects were designed to teach students various techniques like installing a zipper, finishing seams, buttonholes and pockets! Each project builds on the last one, students will finish the week with more than just the basics of machine sewing under their belts.
Limited to 4 students (ages 8-14)
- We provide: materials, tools, and instruction
- You bring: yourself, a bag lunch, and your ideas
- Class length: 3 1/2 hours a day all week long for a total of 17 1/2 hours.
- You'll receive a workshop invitation link the day of the workshop.
- You'll receive a link to our online health and wellness check. You must be symptom free to enter the store and attend in person.