Summer Vacation Quilt Camp - next session
gather here Class
Vacation Quilt Camp - (appropriate for all levels of stitchers):
Meets every morning from 9 AM until 12:30 PM. Students will learn how to measure and cut quilt block pieces (we'll learn how to create FOUR blocks!), we'll discuss the principles of color and pattern in quilting and each one will work on his/her very own lap quilt. The week will be devoted to sewing blocks, piecing them together and creating the quilt back. Students will actually use the sewing machine to quilt and then bind their quilts by hand. If time permits students can further personalize their quilts using hand embroidery.
Limited to 4 students (ages 8-14)
- We provide: materials, tools, and instruction
- You bring: yourself and your ideas
- Class length: 3 1/2 hours a day all week long for a total of 17 1/2 hours.
- You'll receive a workshop invitation link the day of the workshop.
- You'll receive a link to our online health and wellness check. You must be symptom free to enter the store and attend in person.