Summer Vacation Backpack Camp - next session
gather here Class
Summer Vacation Back-to-School Backpack (appropriate for all skill levels):
Meets every morning from 9 AM until 12:30 PM from August 15th-19th. Students will use a sewing machine to get ready to head back to school! Why go back with the same backpack everyone else is carrying when you can create your own? Three fabrics, two zippers, padded shoulder straps and handle. The perfect size for your books, your computer, your favorite unicorn binder. This project is challenging and will help students gain confidence installing zippers, using adjustable hardware, apply interfacing and pleat. If time permits we will make a coordinating tech sleeve and pencil case.
Limited to 4 students (ages 8-14)
- We provide: materials, tools, a healthy snack, and instruction
- You bring: yourself and your ideas
- Class length: 3 1/2 hours a day all week long for a total of 17 1/2 hours.
- You'll receive a workshop invitation link the day of the workshop.
- You'll receive a link to our online health and wellness check. You must be symptom free to enter the store and attend in person.