Summer of Socks KAL
gather here Class
let's knit socks this summer
We selected some of our favorite sock patterns to knit this summer. Join us every month to start to explore the beauty of socks. If you took sock basics and want to join in on #operationsockdrawer then this will be the summer for you!
May: Simple DK Shortie Socks by Woolfield - Nicole Bracey
June: Rose City Rollers by Mara Catherine Bryner
July: Shorty Socks by Summer Lee
Limited to 6 participants per session. This is a free workshop but if you would like to make a donation to help with salaries and overhead you can do so through paypal here.
- Level: Adventurous beginner/intermediate - you can knit. You can purl. You can cast on and off.
- We provide: expertise and encouragement
- You bring: your sock project (this is a 3 month KAL!) - a copy of the pattern for that month (all available on Ravelry), appropriate yarn and needles as well as accessories like stitch markers and a darning needle for when you finish.
- Cost: free
- Need to pickup supplies prior to the class session.
- Receive a workshop invitation link the day of the workshop.
- Receive a link to our online health and wellness check.
You must be symptom free to enter the store and attend in person.