- 85% Certified Organic Merino wool, 15% Alpaca
- Hand dyed in Maine using All Natural Dyes (Dye lots will vary -Please purchase enough to complete your project.)
- Worsted weight
- 250 yards[228 meters]/100 grams
- Recommended needle size: US 8/5mm
- Stitches per inch: 4½
- Care: Hand wash cool, lay flat to dry.
Sterling - Worsted
Sterling Collection yarn is spun with a blend of certified organic merino and naturally black alpaca fibers, hand-dyed in a rich, smoky palette inspired by gemstones. Each sumptuous 3-ply skein has an incredibly soft hand and beautiful stitch definition.
More Swans Island
More Worsted + Aran Weight Yarn - ALL Yarn Weights