- 85% Certified Organic Merino wool, 15% Alpaca
- Hand dyed in Maine using All Natural Dyes (Dye lots will vary -Please purchase enough to complete your project.)
- Worsted weight
- 250 yards[228 meters]/100 grams
- Recommended needle size: US 8/5mm
- Stitches per inch: 4½
- Care: Hand wash cool, lay flat to dry.
Sterling - Worsted
Sterling Collection yarn is spun with a blend of certified organic merino and naturally black alpaca fibers, hand-dyed in a rich, smoky palette inspired by gemstones. Each sumptuous 3-ply skein has an incredibly soft hand and beautiful stitch definition.
Hand-dyed yarns naturally have some color variations from skein to skein. We'll do our best to choose the best matching skeins for your order.
To get the best results we suggest that you make sure to purchase enough yarn for your entire project & alternate skeins by knitting two rows from one skein, then two rows from another skein. This will help to blend any color differences.
Please contact us with any questions about working with hand-dyed yarns or if you would like to place a special order for more yarn than is currently available.
More Swans Island
More Worsted + Aran Weight Yarn - ALL Yarn Weights