Stasia Dress - meets twice
gather here Class
Sewliberated's newest pattern, the Stasia's secret is a v-front bodice, which highlights the smallest part of the waist and provides plenty of room below for beautiful bellies filled with comforting foods. Wearing your Stasia Dress, you will be free to hike, dance, fight the patriarchy, and do all sorts of wonderful activities while still feeling like a million bucks. A pattern with lots of options for sleeves, sleeve length, and hems. Or whip up a flattering tee!
Limited to 4 students (16 yrs of age or older); 50% enrollment required for class to meet. If a class is cancelled due to low enrollment, you will receive a full refund.
- Level: Intermediate. You have taken serger basics or the equivalent. You are comfortable using the overlock stitch on a domestic sewing machine.
- We provide: The studio space, pattern paper, tools, serger thread, and expertise.
- You bring: Fabric you love! Your fabric is totally dependent on your size, coordinating thread for topstitching, and a copy of the pattern (available in the store)
- Don't forget that we offer 15% off materials purchased for any of our classes.
- Class length: 3 hours for each session for a total of 6 hours.
- Need to pickup supplies prior to the class session.
- Receive a workshop invitation link the day of the workshop.