Spooky Mask with Fabric Ties
These are Ready To Ship fabric face masks designed and made by the gather here team. With the launch of our give 1, get 1 campaign two months ago, we realized we had a surplus of pieces of many of the fabrics we chose for each week's themes. We have since created batches of masks for those of you looking to purchase a mask immediately. Ear elastic is easy to put on if you just have to venture out into the world for minute. We don't love them for all-day use, preferring fabric ties.
More Face Mask
- The masks are made from two layers of cotton (120 - 200 thread count exterior). The lining is made from 240 thread count organic cotton sateen.
- * Please note colors and fabrics may vary as we move through supplies *
- gather here masks are designed with an opening in the lining for a filter. Not everyone has access to filters though but in the event that you do, you have the ability to add it. We recommend Scott Shop Heavy Duty Towels available at your local hardware store!
- These ready to ship masks come with embedded nose pieces, made from .032 aluminum that bends for a snug fit and reduces eyewear fogging. You can remove the nose piece through the filter opening.
- Ear elastic loops are approximately 8 1/2" long but are simply tied in knots so you can make them smaller or a bit bigger.
If you're looking to make masks for yourself or for donation, we have kits & supplies available.
Fabric face masks are not direct substitutes for N95, surgical, or procedural masks and are not FDA approved.
More Face Mask