Soho Shorts-meets twice
gather here Class
A stylish pattern to make pleated shorts and skirt that sit 1" below the natural waist. Both styles include a contour waistband, invisible zipper at the side seam, front pockets, and front and back pleats.
Limited to 4 students (16 yrs of age or older); 50% enrollment required for class to meet. If a class is cancelled due to low enrollment, you will receive a full refund.
- Level: Advanced beginner. You are confident putting zippers into bags. You know how to make pj's. You are not afraid of pleats.
- We provide: studio space, tools, machines, and expertise.
- You bring: a copy of the pattern, fabric you love, a 10" invisible zipper, stable lightweight interfacing (fusible or sew-in), and 1 yard of 1/4" twill tape (to stabilize waistband), and coordinating thread; we offer 15% off materials purchased for any of our classes.
- Class length: 3 hours per session
- You'll receive a workshop invitation link the day of the workshop.
- You'll receive a link to our online health and wellness check. You must be symptom free to enter the store and attend in person.