Soft Stitch Jacquard Black
This black layered cotton has running stitch pattern and a jacquard weave that gives it a quilted look and feel.
There is no batting in the middle of this cloth, the inside is made up of a series of thicker yarns which gives it the quilted feel.
If possible we would advise overlocking your raw edges before sewing to prevent fraying.
We can see this being used for throws, quilts, quilted jackets, sweatshirts, oversized cushions, and smaller cosmetic bags.
This is only produced in 5.46 yds (5m) pieces, if you order over 5.25 yds it will not be sent in a continuous piece.
- 100% BCI cotton. (The Better Cotton Initiative is a global not-for-profit organization and the largest cotton sustainability program in the world.)
- 120cm [47"] wide
- Pattern repeat: 19cm [7.5"]
- This fabric is prewashed.
- Made in India.
- Not recommended for something that will sit in direct sunlight.
- Wash cool. Do not tumble. Shake out and dry flat. Iron cool.
- There will be color variations between rolls. There may also be color graduation over the piece.
More Merchant & Mills : Fabrics - Patterns - Notions - Scissors + Snips
More Cotton Fabrics - more Sustainable Fabrics