Snowberry Pillow - meets twice
gather here Class
We’re focusing on building our crochet stitch vocabulary in 2019 and we think this pillow cover is a wonderful opportunity to learn bobble stitches. A quick crochet using super bulky yarn you’ll find yourself gaining the confidence you need for future stitches. Plus - isn’t this pillow cozy AF? Seriously. It’s winter and we need cozy.
Limited to 4 students (17yrs of age or older); 2 students are required for class to meet. If a class is cancelled due to low enrollment, you will receive a full refund.
- Level: adventurous beginner/intermediate - you feel good holding a crochet hook. You’ve successfully taken Crochet Basics or the equivalent.
- We provide: the space and the expertise
- You bring: yourself, a copy of the pattern (available as a Ravelry in-store download), approximately 500 yards of super bulky yarn (have you tried Wool and the Gang’s Crazy Sexy Wool?), and a size M/N crochet hook. To finish your pillow you will need an 18” pillow form. Don't forget that we offer 15% off all materials purchased for class.
- Class length: 2 1/2 hours per session for a total of 5 hours.
- You'll receive a workshop invitation link the day of the workshop.
- You'll receive a link to our online health and wellness check. You must be symptom free to enter the store and attend in person.