Snow Day Shawl KAL - next session
gather here Class
We wanted to kick off cooler temperatures with a KAL but it seems Mother Nature has other temperatures in store. Never fear, we'll have snow before we know it and we'll wish we had taken the time to knit up a cozy shawl in preparation. This interesting textured knit made in Quince and Co.'s Chickadee seemed to be just the thing.
Limited to 8 students (17 yrs of age or older)
- Level: Advanced Beginner - Intermediate (you know how to knit, purl, cast on and cast off.)
- We provide: moral support and great company
- You bring: This KAL is free if you purchase your pattern and yarn in store. A copy of the pattern (available in the store), approximately 600 yards of sportweight weight yarn (this was knit in Chickadee Egret, Aleutian, and Peacock), needles to achieve gauge; don't forget we offer 15% off all materials for any of our classes.
- Class length: 2 hours each session, for a total of 6 hours. Meets three Tuesdays, November 28th and December 12th & 19th.
- You'll receive a workshop invitation link the day of the workshop.
- You'll receive a link to our online health and wellness check. You must be symptom free to enter the store and attend in person.