Sometimes you just need to whip up some holiday cheer. And you need to do it fast. We love our simple stocking pattern which we used to make fabric and felt stockings with. Stop being afraid of curves and get busy!
Limited to 4 students (16 yrs of age or older); 50% enrollment required for class to meet. If a class is cancelled due to low enrollment, you will receive a full refund.
- Level: Intermediate. You have successfully taken Sewing Basics and our grocery bag workshop.
- We provide: The studio space, tools, a copy of our stocking template, batting, and expertise.
- You bring: Fabric you love! You will need at least a half yard of non-direction fabric for the exterior body and another half yard for the lining, one sheet of wool felt, and coordinating thread. Don't forget that we offer 15% off all supplies for any of our workshops.
- Class length: 3 hours
- Cost: $55
- Need to pickup supplies prior to the class session.
- Receive a Zoom invitation link the morning of the workshop.
Masks are required for all guests inside gather here, regardless of vaccination status.
**Proof of vaccination is now required for in person class participation.**