Simple Mittens - next session
gather here Class
There is nothing like a nice pair of warm winter mittens . This quick and cozy knit is just the thing to stretch your skills and keep your hands (or someone you love's hands) toasty.
You can knit your mittens using double pointed needles or using magic loop with a single long circular. This pattern, from Tin Can Knits, is designed for multiple weight yarns and hand sizes. If this is the most advanced project you’ve undertaken we highly recommend that you use worsted or chunky weight yarn. That way you can get to the tricky parts of this pattern with the assistance of the instructor.
Limited to 4 students (16 yrs of age or older); 2 students are required for class to meet. If a class is cancelled due to low enrollment, you will receive a full refund.
- Level: Intermediate. You can cast on, knit, purl and bind off! You've conquered the basics of knitting and are awesome at knitting in the round. You are cool with new challenges.
- We provide: the expertise and printouts should you need them.
- You bring: Yourself, download a copy of the pattern to your Ravelry library (we can provide a print copy for class), enough yarn for a pair of mittens - yardage is based on weight of yarn and hand size (if you are worried about how much you will need please ask one of our craft associates for assistance), needles appropriate for your yarn, and a stitch marker. We offer 15% off supplies purchased for any of our classes.
- Class length: 2 1/2 hours each session
- Need to pickup supplies prior to the class session.
- Receive a workshop invitation link the day of the workshop.