Simple Backpack - next session
gather here Class
Ready for adventure? Or heading back to school? Time to make your own backpack. This simple bag utilizes a drawstring to cinch up the bag but with a flap, padded back, and some hardware you'll find it's everything you were looking for.
Limited to 4 students (16 yrs of age or older); 50% enrollment required for class to meet. If a class is cancelled due to low enrollment, you will receive a full refund.
- Level: Intermediate. You have successfully graduated from the School of Sewing or the equivalent experience working your way through Sewing Basics, box bags, pillows, and the like.
- We provide: studio space, tools, machines, and expertise.
- You bring: A copy of the pattern available here and materials (please check at the front counter for assistance regarding notions and yardage), requirements based on 44” wide fabric.; we offer 15% off materials purchased for any of our classes.
- Class length: 3 hours per sessions
- Need to pickup supplies prior to the class session.
- Receive a workshop invitation link the day of the workshop.