Shirt no.1- meets twice
gather here Class
Shirt No. 1 is a simple top with short sleeves. This is a great workshop for anyone interested in sewing garments but not quite ready to take set-in sleeves. You'll learn how to take your measurements, trace a pattern using Swedish Tracing paper, how to lengthen/shorten a pattern, and how to top stitch a shirt hem. This loose fitting shirt is easy to wear and makes a great layering piece. The neck is finished with bias tape facing.
Limited to 4 students(16 yrs of age or older); 50% enrollment required for class to meet. If a class is cancelled due to low enrollment, you will receive a full refund.
- Level: Easy intermediate. You know how to thread a machine, sew a straight line, and wind a bobbin.
- We provide: the studio space, tools and expertise.
- You bring: A copy of the pattern (available in the store), coordinating thread, and fabric you love! Yardage is dependent on your measurements so see pattern for details. If you would like to make a contrast bias tape facing you'll need a 1/3 yard of a similar or lighter weight fabric; we offer 15% off materials purchased for any of our classes.
- Class length: 2 1/2 hours per session
- You'll receive a workshop invitation link the day of the workshop.
- You'll receive a link to our online health and wellness check. You must be symptom free to enter the store and attend in person.