Scrappy Holiday Stocking-meets twice
gather here Class
A Patchwork Stocking
What are you going to hang by the chimney with care this holiday season? Join us for this easy beginner class and make yourself a fabulously festive striped patchwork stocking. In this class you will learn to quilt-as-you-go, make a lining and create a binding that also is your hang tab!
materials for one stocking:
- 1 fat quarter for the back
- 1/2 yard of a solid for the lining
- 2 - 8 fat quarters for the patchwork part of the stocking (it depends on how many prints/colors you'd like to have in the mix)
- 1/2 yard of batting (lowest loft - Quilter's Dream Request - is perfect for this)
Limited to 4 students (16 yrs of age or older); 2 students are required for class to meet. If a class is cancelled due to low enrollment, you will receive a full refund.
- Level: Beginner. If you've taken a mug rug class or a tote bag class you'll have enough knowledge to tackle this project.
- We provide: The pattern, tools, and the expertise!
- You bring: Fabric you love! See the list above for specifics. Don't forget we offer 15% off all materials purchased for class.
- Class length: Meets twice, 3 hours each session for a total of 6 hours.