Sasha Trousers - meets twice
The Sasha Trousers are a polished wardrobe staple. Featuring classic tailored details, a flattering mid-rise with a contour waistband, slim, tapered leg and a comfortable stretch fit, these are wear-everywhere pants that can easily move from work to play.
Limited to 4 students(16 yrs of age or older); 50% enrollment required for class to meet. If a class is cancelled due to low enrollment, you will receive a full refund.
- Level: Intermediate. Seriously. You have made clothes but a fly and your butt confound you.
- We provide: the studio space, swedish tracing paper, tools and expertise.
- You bring: a copy of the pattern (available in store), fabric (we highly recommend Jetsetter Stretch Twill, stretch denim, or Stretch Gabardine) yardage is dependent on your measurements, notions (interfacing, hook and bar) and coordinating thread. Don't forget that we offer 15% off all materials for any of our workshops!
- Class length: 4 hours each session for a total of 8 hours.
- Need to pickup supplies prior to the class session.
- Receive a Zoom invitation link the morning of the workshop.
Masks are required for all guests inside gather here, regardless of vaccination status.
**Proof of vaccination is now required for in person class participation.**