Ruby Top - meets twice
gather here Class
The Ruby Dress and Top Sewing Pattern is a great project for the beginner sewist who is ready to go beyond pj pants! The pattern features a contrast yoke and gathers for a comfortable and flattering fit without the need for bust darts, zippers, or closures. The armholes and neckline are bias-bound for an easy finish. Six women’s sizes (XS-XXL) in two lengths are included; the dress falls above the knee, while the top ends right at the hip.
Limited to 4 students (16 yrs of age or older); 50% enrollment required for class to meet. If a class is cancelled due to low enrollment, you will receive a full refund.
- Level: Adventurous beginner. You know how to thread a machine, sew a straight line and wind a bobbin. You've taken a pajama pants/shorts class.
- We provide: The studio space, pattern paper, tools and expertise.
- You bring: A copy of the pattern (available in the shop) and fabric you love! Your fabric is totally dependent on your size, please ask a crafty consultant for fabric weight advice so you end up with a tee that hangs well; we offer 15% off materials purchased for any of our classes.
- Class length: 3 hours each session for a total of 6 hours.
- Cost: $75
- Need to pickup supplies prior to the class session.
- Receive a workshop invitation link the day of the workshop.
- Receive a link to our online health and wellness check.
You must be symptom free to enter the store and attend in person.