Rope Coasters - free w/ kit
gather here Class
FREE reservation with purchase of a kit
Everything you need to make your own rope coasters! Sew your very own set of rope and fabric coasters with this Mountain Thread Company DIY kit. These coasters are unique, durable, washable, beautiful - and, best of all - made by you! This is the perfect introduction to sewing coiled rope and with our great instructor and machines you’ll find yourself stitching these together nearly effortlessly! The same technique you use for making coasters can be used for making other coiled rope projects - bags, baskets, bowls, trivets, and more. The Rope & Fabric Coaster Kit is meant to be a springboard for sewists who want to add versatility to their repertoire; incidentally, it's a great way to use those favorite bits of fabric left over from other projects!
Limited to 6 students (16 yrs of age or older); 50% enrollment required for class to meet. If a class is cancelled due to low enrollment, you will receive a full refund.
- Level: Beginner. You should have successfully completed sewing basics or equivalent.
- We provide: additional scrap fabric, heavy duty machine needles, sewing machines, studio space, & plenty of expertise!
- You bring: yourself and a Rope & Fabric coaster kit (available in the store!). Don't forget that we offer 15% off supplies for all of our classes.
- Class length: 2 1/2 hours
- Need to pickup supplies prior to the class session.
- Receive a workshop invitation link the day of the workshop.
- Receive a link to our online health and wellness check.
You must be symptom free to enter the store and attend in person.