- Embroidery & Cross Stitch
- Gift Cards
- Sewing Machines
Ronja Dungarees Pattern
Sizes: EUR 32 – 46 (US 0 – 14 / UK 4 – 18)
- High-waisted dungarees with cropped legs
- Fitted at the waist, straight legs
- Button closure at the sides
- Narrow cross-over shoulder straps with ring closure on the front
- Deep front pockets, angled patch pockets in the back. The legs can either be fringed or hemmed.
- Choose a non-stretch, light or medium weight fabric suitable for trousers, e.g. denim. The sample is made of light weight denim (Kangastuudio). Use a lighter, non-stretch fabric for the lining and pocket bags. The lining and pocket bags of the sample are made of cotton twill.
Matrials & supplies:
- Fabric: 160 – 240 cm / 1¾ – 2¾ yd
- Lining: 35 – 45 cm / ½ yd
- Fusible interfacing: 40 cm / ½ yd
- 2 cm / ¾” wide ribbon for shoulder straps: 190 cm / 2 yd
- Medium-sized buttons (diameter approx. 1.5 cm / ⅝”): 10
- 2 cm / ¾” wide rings: 2
- Topstitching thread
Note that for patterned or napped fabrics the fabric requirement may be higher.
More Named Clothing
More Sewing Patterns