- Embroidery & Cross Stitch
- Gift Cards
The magical colors, textiles and trims of India are the inspiration behind Rolling Stone yarns. Flower and paisley shaped trims normally found on traditional Indian wedding garb as well as strips of hand printed fabrics from Jaipur are both incorporated into these yarns. You’ll also find, bits of ribbon, sequins, and sparkling Angelina fibers. Each color combination has its own unique set of trims and colors.
Even though the raw materials are the same, no two skeins are completely alike because of the intense handmade process that goes into each and every skein. Perfect for accessories and home projects.
To learn more about the women who spin Knit Collage yarns, visit knitcollage.com.
- Wool, trimmings, sari silk, ribbon, sequins, Angelina fiber.
- Bulky weight Slubby, Handspun yarn
- 35-40 yards[32-36 meters] / 125 grams
- Recommended needle size: US 15-19/10mm-15.5mm
- 0.5 to 2.5 sts = 1 inch
- Care: handwash and lay flat to dry
Shop the Knit Collage collection