Resist Hat KAL - next session
gather here Class
We were going to knit this hat anyway. We thought it would be more fun to knit it with you. Like the pattern designer says: Show up. Raise you voice. Stand with community. Resist.
Also, if you just want some company doing a provisional cast on or someone to tell you that your tension is on-point then join us. Heather and Virginia can’t wait to knit with you AND we want to know all the ways you are resisting. Plus there's a march for commonsense gun laws organized by the student-survivors of Parkland scheduled for Saturday, March 24th. We think you'll look great marching in this hat.
Limited to 8 students (17 yrs of age or older)
- Level: Advanced Beginner - Intermediate (you know how to knit, purl, cast on and cast off.)
- We provide: moral support and great company
- You bring: a copy of the pattern (you can download it here) and two colors of fingering yarn (250-300 yards of main color and 100-150 yards of contrast color). The designer used Quince & Co’s Finch and we think it’s the perfect pairing - a company that proudly produces their products as locally as they can, sourcing and spinning their yarns in the US, as much as possible. Plus size US2 16” circular needles, a stitch marker, and some scrap yarn to cast on with as well as a set of US2 DPN’s to finish. Don’t forget that we always offer 15% off class supplies!
- Cost: Donate to Everytown for Gun Safety! Send us a copy of your receipt after you sign up and we’re all set!
- 2 hours each KAL session
- You'll receive a workshop invitation link the day of the workshop.
- You'll receive a link to our online health and wellness check. You must be symptom free to enter the store and attend in person.