Red Star Quilt - meets twice
gather here Class
It's a little bit Amish, a little bit rock n' roll. Join us in making this fresh, modern take one of the most iconic traditional designs - the lone star quilt. In this class, you will learn how to cut diamonds, how to piece fabrics cut on the bias, and how to sew Y-seams.
Limited to 4 students (16 yrs of age or older); 50% enrollment required for class to meet. If a class is cancelled due to low enrollment, you will receive a full refund.
- Level: adventurous beginner/intermediate - you have successfully completed Quilting Basics and Patchwork 2.
- We provide: the expertise, thread, tools, copy of the pattern, and machines.
- You bring: FOR THE QUILT TOP!
- 1/4 yard of the focal color (must be width of fabric)
- 1/4 yard of a second color
- 1/2 yard of a contrast color
- 3/8 yard of another accent color
- 2 yards background fabric
- If you want to pick up supplies for the whole quilt you will need an additional 4 yards of 44" wide fabric for the back, 2 yards of 60" wide Quilter's Dream Request cotton batting, and 5/8 yard of fabric for the binding.
- Don't forget that we offer 15% off all supplies for any of our workshops.
- Class length: 3 hours each session for a total of 6 hours.