Recycled Yarn Collective
Recycled Yarn Collective is a festive collaboration between yarn lovers, spun for yarn lovers looking to indulge in the their playful side. Made from a base of super-soft merino wool, with 10% waste yarn scraps from Reunion Yarn Co. and Loome. During their yarn and pom pom making processes, these partners produce scraps that, like all dedicated fiber people, they collect. Echoview Fiber Mill happily take the “yarn barf” off their hands and carefully blends it with their superfine merino. The blend gives this traditional 2 ply chunky yarn a slightly thick and thin festive feel. Perfect for a quick sweater, mittens, or hat project that will be both fun and warm and snuggly.
- Content: 90% Superfine Merino Wool, 10% Recycled Yarn (fiber content of recycled yarn varies). The color way “Man Eater” is made with 10% Recycled Silk Neckties.
- Weight: 100 grams (3.5oz), #5, chunky (bulky) weight
- Length: 140 yards
- Gauge: 14 sts & 24 rows in a 4 x 4” square knit on size US 11 (8 mm) needles.
- Suggested Needle Size: US 9 to 11 (5.5 to 8 mm)
- Suggested Hook Size: US K – 10.5 to M – 13 (6.5 to 9 mm)
- Care: Hand wash gently in cold water using a mild (bleach free) detergent.
More Echoview Fiber Mill