Ready Set Raglan Workshop - meets 4 times
This “choose your own adventure” workshop will help you explore 2x2 rib / stockinette / garter variations of the basic sweater designs in Pom Pom’s newest book, “Ready Set Raglan.” If you are ready to knit your first sweater or are looking for support working through the customization of neckline and hemline this workshop is for you!
Limited to 6 students (16 yrs of age or older); 2 students are required for class to meet. If a class is cancelled due to low enrollment, you will receive a full refund.
- Level: advanced beginner/intermediate - Intermediate. You can cast on, knit, purl and bind off, and aren't afraid of directions like "K2tog, SSK".
- We provide: the expertise, measuring tape, and moral support.
- You bring: yourself, a copy of the book (available in the store), yarn (yardage is dependent on your size - someone in the shop can help you figure that out), and needles to achieve gauge. We strongly encourage you to knit and block your swatch prior to class!
- Class length: 2 - 2 1/2 hours each session
- Need to pickup supplies prior to the class session.
- Receive a Zoom invitation link the morning of the workshop.
Masks are required for all guests inside gather here, regardless of vaccination status.
**Proof of vaccination is now required for in person class participation.**