gather here classes
Range Backpack - next session
The Range Backpack is Noodlehead's first backpack pattern and like all of her bag patterns - it is beautifully designed. Featuring a foldover top with closure, front exterior zippered pocket (we love this style of pocket for a quick place to stash our keys and notebook), adjustable straps, interior slip pocket (a great way to keep important things handy), and a hang loop (also great for public restrooms!). Anna has really thought of everything.
Limited to 4 students (16 yrs of age or older); 50% enrollment required for class to meet. If a class is cancelled due to low enrollment, you will receive a full refund.
- Level: Adventurous and Confident Beginner/Intermediate . You know how to thread a machine, sew a straight line and wind a bobbin. You’ve made your fair share of tote bags and zipper bags.
- We provide: Tools, thread, leather scraps (should you want them), expertise, and encouragement!
- You bring: Yourself, a copy of the pattern (available in the store), fabric and notions per pattern.
- Don't forget that we offer 15% off all materials purchased for our classes.
- Class length: 2 1/2 hours each session, 7 1/2 hours total - meets thrice