Quilting Color Theory - Online Only
gather here Class
Award-winning quilt designer, Maritza Soto shares her popular color theory lecture in this online conversation. Maritza will talk about color theory and use the work of artists and quilters throughout history to illustrate different ideas regarding color usage. We will explore the relationships between colors, color as an integral element of design, the psychology of color, and how to create palettes through many visuals.
Limited to 6 students (16 yrs of age or older); 2 students are required for class to meet. If a class is cancelled due to low enrollment, you will receive a full refund.
- Level: all levels welcome
- We provide: the expertise and the awesome presentation.
- You bring: your interest in learning about color theory
- Class length: 90 minutes
Online participants will:
- Need to pickup supplies prior to the class session.
- Receive a workshop invitation link the day of the workshop.