Quilting By Hand - meets twice
Daunted by the thought of hand-quilting? Well, fear no more! Join us for this fun and easy intro to hand-quilting. Learn the basics (and a few tricks) with this simple design. And? You will have a hand-quilted throw pillow when you are done!
Limited to 4 students (16 yrs of age or older); 50% enrollment required for class to meet. If a class is cancelled due to low enrollment, you will receive a full refund.
- Level: adventurous beginner/intermediate - you have successfully completed Quilting Basics and Patchwork 2.
- We provide: the expertise, pattern, tools, and machines.
- You bring: 1 yard of a solid fabric (we highly recommend Kona cotton for thread count and stability), 1/2 yard of cotton batting - a low loft cotton batting like Warm & Natural, a sashiko sewing needle, and 8 skeins of Cosmo embroidery floss. Don't forget that we offer 15% off supplies purchased for class.
- Class length: 3 hours each session for a total of 6 hours
- Need to pickup supplies prior to the class session.
- Receive a Zoom invitation link the morning of the workshop.
Masks are required for all guests inside gather here, regardless of vaccination status.
**Proof of vaccination is now required for in person class participation.**