gather here classes
Quilt of the Month - The Happy Lion - next session
There are suddenly all these babies everywhere. If you, like us, find yourself looking for a project to make for one of these new little humans in your life, then look no further than this fun, happy lion quilt. With floppy ears to provide some tactile play and a sleek, modern design inspired by designer Jonathan Adler, this quilt is sure to delight people of all ages. And it comes together surprisingly quickly. In this class you will learn how to foundation piece, how to sew curves, and how to machine appliqué. This class will focus on making a quilt top only!
- Limited to 4 students (16 yrs of age or older); 50% enrollment required for class to meet. If a class is cancelled due to low enrollment, you will receive a full refund.
- Level: advanced beginner/intermediate
- We provide: the pattern and the expertise
- You bring: yourself, a 1/2 yard of fabric for the face and ears, 1/4 yrad for the inside of ears, 6-8 yard cuts of fabric for the mane, 1 yard of muslin, 1 yard for the background. Don't forget that we offer 15% off all materials purchased for class.
- Class length: 3 hours each session
- Instructor: Maritza Soto
- Cost: $85