Quilt of the Month, Supernova - next session
gather here Class
Instant gratification and skill building all wrapped into one quilt. This sparkling star quilt comes in four sizes and is beautiful in solids or prints. The Supernova quilt is made using a selection of ten fabrics. Choose five dark fabrics and five light fabrics for a high contrast star, or select five each of your two favorite coordinating colors to work with.
Sizes: Baby/Throw (54’’ x 54’’), Twin (70’’ x 90’’), Full/Queen (90’’ x 90’’), and King (108’’ x 108’’)
- Limited to 4 students (16 yrs of age or older); 50% enrollment required for class to meet. If a class is cancelled due to low enrollment, you will receive a full refund.
- Level: Advanced beginner - you have taken Quilting Basics 1 or have a similar level of experience
- We provide: the expertise, tools, machines, and the pattern.
- You bring: yourself and fabric you love. All sizes require ten fabric choices--five each of two color groups. Sample uses five dark navy (fabrics A-E) and five light grey (fabrics 1-5).
- Baby/Throw: 1/3 each of 10 fabrics
- Twin: 2/3 each of 10 fabrics
- Full/Queen: 7/8 each of 10 fabrics
- King: 1-14 each of 10 fabrics
- Don't forget that we offer 15% off supplies purchased for class.
- Class length: 2 1/2 hours each session.
- Please note that this workshop will focus on creating a quilt top - you will need to cut and piece between sessions.
Online participants will:
- Need to pickup supplies prior to the class session.
- Receive a workshop invitation link the day of the workshop.