Quilt of the Month, Four Winds - meets twice
If you are looking to practice flying geese then this quilt is for you. Perfect for your first actual quilt, you'll find the large scale quite forgiving. This pattern from Fancy Tiger crafts looks great in a monochrome palette or in a rainbow - you decide!
Limited to 4 students (16 yrs of age or older); 50% enrollment required for class to meet. If a class is cancelled due to low enrollment, you will receive a full refund.
- Level: you are an adventurous beginner - you've successfully taken quilting basics and have made many mug-rugs.
- We provide: the expertise! Tools, thread, machines, and moral support.
- You bring: yourself, a copy of the pattern (available in the store), and fabric for the size quilt you wish to make. This class is for the quilt top ONLY. Don't forget that we offer 15% all supplies for any of our classes.
- Class length: 2 1/2 hours each session
- Need to pickup supplies prior to the class session.
- Receive a Zoom invitation link the morning of the workshop.
Masks are required for all guests inside gather here, regardless of vaccination status.
**Proof of vaccination is now required for in person class participation.**