Project Peace KAL - meets four times
gather here Class
Practicing mindfulness during the busiest season for makers (we make gifts for family and friends, we make time for celebrations) is challenging. We love the Healthy Knitter's Project Peace initiative and wanted to encourage our community of knitters to join in this December. We'll meet four Thursdays in December to embrace moments of peace (and community) while working on the "ripples of peace" shawl. When each one of us chooses peace, the effects extend or ripple to others.
Limited to 8 students (17 yrs of age or older)
- Level: Advanced Beginner - Intermediate (you know how to knit, purl, cast on and cast off.)
- We provide: moral support and great company
- You bring: This KAL is free if you purchase your pattern and yarn in the store. A copy of the pattern (available as a Ravelry in-store purchase) and yarn: Smaller size (pictured): 300 yds/274m for Color A, 150 yds/137m for Color B, total of 450 yds/412m of DK weight yarn or for the Larger size: 450 yds/411m for Color A, 150 yds/137m for Color B, total of 600 yds/549m of DK weight yarn. As well as needles to achieve gauge; don't forget we offer 15% off all materials for any of our classes.
- If you already have pattern and yarn and would like to join the KAL, please call the shop to reserve your space and pay the $55 class fee.
- Class length: 2 hours per class for a total of 6 hours. Meets four Thursdays in December.