Portside Travel Set - meets 3 times
gather here Class
You've been making serious tote bags. You loved making a zipper bag. You want to travel and carry your handcrafted wardrobe in an awesome duffel bag with matching small zip bags. You want to hang out in the air conditioning and make something.
Limited to 4 students (16 yrs of age or older); 50% enrollment required for class to meet. If a class is cancelled due to low enrollment, you will receive a full refund.
- Level: Intermediate. You know how to thread a machine, sew a straight line and wind a bobbin. You have taken a bunch of classes.
- We provide: Tools, thread, expertise, and encouragement!
- You bring: Yourself, a copy of the pattern available in the store, fabric and notions per pattern.
- Don't forget that we offer 15% off all materials purchased for our classes.
- Class length: 2 1/2 hours each session.
- You'll receive a workshop invitation link the day of the workshop.
- You'll receive a link to our online health and wellness check. You must be symptom free to enter the store and attend in person.