Poolside Tote- meets thrice
gather here Class
The Poolside Tote is ready for all your socially distant adventures! It’s roomy! You can fit 4 beach towels and more! There are two pocket options, zippered closure or a slip pocket (or you could do both – one on each side). Opportunity for fun accents to show off your favorite quilting cotton prints. Plus a key fob because we know you are sick of searching for your keys/hand sanitizer.
Limited to 4 students (16 yrs of age or older); 50% enrollment required for class to meet. If a class is cancelled due to low enrollment, you will receive a full refund.
- Level: Intermediate. You have successfully graduated from the School of Sewing or the equivalent experience working your way through Sewing Basics, box bags, pillows, and the like.
- We provide: studio space, tools, machines, and expertise.
- You bring: A copy of the pattern and the following materials: (Requirements based on 44” wide fabric.)
Exterior fabric 1 1/4 yards (1 yard if using 54’’ wide fabric), Lining fabric 1 1/4 yards (1 yard if using 54’’ wide fabric), Accent fabric (Handles, pocket lining) 3/4 yard, Accent fabric (facing) 1/2 yard, 10” zipper (optional), twill tape or ribbon 1” wide 4.5’’ piece, *fusible woven interfacing (Pellon SF101 – 20’’ wide) 2 3/4 yards, swivel clasp (1’’) or d-ring (1’’).
- Class length: 3 hours per session
- Need to pickup supplies prior to the class session.
- Receive a workshop invitation link the day of the workshop.