Plus Quilt- next session
gather here Class
Jeni Baker's Arithmetic Quilt can be as big as you want it to be. Or a small sampler that you can gift. We think it's a lovely pattern that will allow you to explore color and pattern and get a bit better at quilt math.
Limited to 4 students (16 yrs of age or older); 50% enrollment required for class to meet. If a class is cancelled due to low enrollment, you will receive a full refund.
- Level: intermediate - you've successfully taken our entry level quilting workshops and have finished your first quilt.
- We provide: the expertise, tools, and machines.
- You bring: yourself, a copy of the pattern (available in the store), fabric quantities based on the quilt dimensions you have chosen to make. This workshop will focus on making a top. You will not need batting or backing unless you would like to begin quilting in session 2. Don't forget that we offer 15% off supplies purchased for class.
- Class length: 3 hours each session.
- You'll receive a workshop invitation link the day of the workshop.
- You'll receive a link to our online health and wellness check. You must be symptom free to enter the store and attend in person.