Kitty Pouch- meets twice
The perfect gift for your cat-lover friends. Or yourself. Combining sewing and embroidery. This sewing notions pouch will help expand your skills and produce something adorable when completed.
Limited to 4 students (16 yrs of age or older); 50% enrollment required for class to meet. If a class is cancelled due to low enrollment, you will receive a full refund.
- Level: adventurous beginner/intermediate - you've taken Sewing Basics and Embroidery Basics.
- We provide: the expertise and a copy of the pattern
- You bring: yourself, two fat quarters and some scraps for details, two small snaps, a half inch button, a swivel clip, and a half inch grommet. Don't forget that we offer 15% off supplies purchased for class.
- Class length: 3 hours. Meets Tuesday, December 13th and 20th.
- Cost: $65
- Need to pickup supplies prior to the class session.
- Receive a Zoom invitation link the morning of the workshop.
Masks are required for all guests inside gather here, regardless of vaccination status.
**Proof that you are up-to-date on COVID vaccination is required for in person class participation.**