PEACOCK English Paper Piecing - next session
gather here Class
Learn something new! English Paper Piecing (EPP) is the perfect to take on the road - be it your daily commute or a holiday adventure. EPP is a technique where fabric is wrapped around templates and basted then sewn together using an invisible whip or ladder stitch. Violet Craft's Peacock is an EPP project that finishes at 20 inches square.
Limited to 5 students (16 yrs of age or older); 50% enrollment required for class to meet. If a class is cancelled due to low enrollment, you will receive a full refund.
- Level: you are an adventurous beginner - you've successfully taken quilting basics or embroidery basics.
- We provide: the expertise! Tools and hand sewing needles.
- You bring: yourself, a copy of the pattern (available in the store), and fabric you love as well as a thread for basting and thread that you won't hate seeing if your stitches aren't perfectly invisible.Don't forget that we offer 15% all supplies for any of our classes.
- Class length: 2 1/2 hours each session
- You'll receive a workshop invitation link the day of the workshop.
- You'll receive a link to our online health and wellness check. You must be symptom free to enter the store and attend in person.