gather here Class
We were brainstorming next projects for our less confidant knitters and Greeley suggested a cowl that could also provide a bit of inner peace in these turbulent and uncertain times. The Peace Cowl with it's soothing stitch pattern a 4-row repeat can be completed in 21 days - just do 4 rows a days while also focusing on your breath.
Limited to 4 students (16 yrs of age or older); 50% enrollment required for class to meet. If a class is cancelled due to low enrollment, you will receive a full refund.
- Level: Intermediate. You can cast on, knit, purl and bind off. BUT it's our job to teach you the waffle stitch pattern so don't think you're supposed to know that part!
- We provide: The expertise and copies of the pattern.
- You bring: Yourself, your needles (size US4 32" circular needles ), stitch markers, and approximately 435 yards of fingering weight yarn (Brooklyn Tweed Loft or Quince and Co Finch). We offer 15% off supplies purchased for any of our classes.
- Class length: 2 hours
- If you've already started this workshop (we kicked off April with this cowl) you can use the same login to join and share your progress!
- You'll receive a workshop invitation link the day of the workshop.
- You'll receive a link to our online health and wellness check. You must be symptom free to enter the store and attend in person.