Patchwork Swan Pillow - next session
gather here Class
Join us for this fun and functional pillow class. Use the Swan Island pattern to make beautiful patchwork swan projects sewn with simple straight and diagonal seams. No templates or paper piecing! If you have not tried your hand at one of Elizabeth Hartman's patterns this is a great introduction to her work and you'll be hooked and want to make all her critter designs! Please note: you are welcome to *not* make a pillow if you would prefer to make swan blocks and create a quilt.
Limited to 4 students (16 yrs of age or older); 2 students are required for class to meet. If a class is cancelled due to low enrollment, you will receive a full refund.
- Level: Adventurous Beginner/Intermediate - you have taken Quilting Basics 2 or have a similar level of experience
- We provide: the expertise, tools, and sewing machines
- You bring: a copy of the pattern (available in the store), fabric for the swan (see pattern for details, there is also a full kit if you would like to make a quilt), 1/2 yard for background, 5/8 yard for backing, 1 1/2 yards of muslin for lining, and batting.
- Don't forget that we offer 15% off supplies purchased for class.
- Class length: 3 hours per session for a total of 6 hours.
- Need to pickup supplies prior to the class session.
- Receive a workshop invitation link the day of the workshop.
- Receive a link to our online health and wellness check.
You must be symptom free to enter the store and attend in person.