gather here classes
Patchwork Placemats - meets twice
Add some handmade pizzazz to your holiday table setting with these modern placemats. A great next step patchwork workshop, this class will teach you more complicated piecing, simple machine-quilting, and how to bind. We will cut and piece one placemat in the first session, you'll piece the rest of the placemats outside of class. In session two, we'll make a quilt "sandwich", actually quilt the placemat and then bind it! You'll be ready for dinner guests with plenty of time to spare!
Limited to 4 students(16 yrs of age or older); 50% enrollment required for class to meet. If a class is cancelled due to low enrollment, you will receive a full refund.
- Level: Adventurous Beginner - you have successfully completed Quilting Basics and are not afraid of a rotary cutter.
- We provide: Sewing machines, basic sewing kit, cotton batting, neutral thread for piecing, and the expertise!
- You bring: A copy of the pattern, the tumbler ruler, and fabric per the pattern. Don't forget we offer 15% off materials for all of our classes!
- Class length: 3 hours each session for a total of 6 hours. Meets November 5th and 12th.
- Instructor: Sara Honeywell
- Cost: $65 for both sessions
View our Class Policies. When you book your class you are agreeing to the terms of our class policies.