Pants #1 - next session
gather here Class
These pants are even easier than our pajama pants. You'll learn how to take your measurements, trace a pattern using Swedish Tracing paper, how to lengthen/shorten a pattern, thread elastic through a waistband, and topstitch a hem. An introduction to garment sewing that should make you feel empowered when completed!
Limited to 4 students(16 yrs of age or older); 50% enrollment required for class to meet. If a class is cancelled due to low enrollment, you will receive a full refund.
- Level: Easy intermediate. You know how to thread a machine, sew a straight line, and wind a bobbin.
- We provide: the studio space, tools and expertise.
- You bring: A copy of the pattern (available in the store) and fabric you love! You'll need 2 1/2 yards of fabric, 3/4" elastic, and coordinating thread; we offer 15% off materials purchased for any of our classes. If you would like to make multiple pairs of pants, a multi-size pattern is available for purchase. Don't forget that we offer 15% off all materials for any of our workshops!
- Class length: 2 1/2 hours per session
- You'll receive a workshop invitation link the day of the workshop.
- You'll receive a link to our online health and wellness check. You must be symptom free to enter the store and attend in person.