- Embroidery & Cross Stitch
- Gift Cards
- Sewing Machines
Echoview Fiber Mill
Pacawool has a rustic look, straight from the farm, while still feeling so soft you can't stop touching. Made from a lofty and super soft blend of regionally sourced American Alpaca and Merino Wool, this 2 ply Aran Weight yarn knits up fast and has the memory of wool with the silky feel of alpaca. Perfect for a larger scale sweater, mittens, hats, or basically anything and everything you can think to make with it – it is sure to be quite toasty.
This yarn occasionally contains some residual vegetable matter from the farm (yes, it’s that fresh) that are easy to pick out while knitting or weaving.
- Content: 75% American Alpaca, 25% Wool
- Weight: 100 grams (3.5 oz) #4, Medium, Aran
- Length: 140 yards
- Gauge: 18 sts & 20 rows in a 4 x 4 square knit on size US 8 (5 mm) needles.
- Suggested Needle Size: US 7 to 9 (4.5 to 5.5 mm)
- Suggested Hook Size: US I–9 to K–10 1⁄2 (5.5 to 6.5 mm)
- Care: Hand wash gently in lukewarm water using a mild (bleach free) detergent.