Pacawool has a rustic look, straight from the farm, while still feeling so soft you can't stop touching. Made from a lofty and super soft blend of regionally sourced American Alpaca and Merino Wool, this 2 ply Aran Weight yarn knits up fast and has the memory of wool with the silky feel of alpaca. Perfect for a larger scale sweater, mittens, hats, or basically anything and everything you can think to make with it – it is sure to be quite toasty.
This yarn occasionally contains some residual vegetable matter from the farm (yes, it’s that fresh) that are easy to pick out while knitting or weaving.
- 75% American Alpaca, 25% Wool
- Aran weight
- 140 yards / 100 grams (3.5 oz)
- Gauge: 18 sts & 20 rows / 4" - knit on size US 8 [5mm] needles.
- Suggested Needle Size: US 7-9 [4.5-5.5 mm]
- Suggested Hook Size: I-K [5.5-6.5mm]
Need more yarn than we currently have? Get in touch to place a special order!
More Echoview Fiber Mill
More Worsted + Aran Weight Yarn - ALL Yarn Weights