Northeasterly Blanket Block KAL
Our quest for using up stash and modular designs has been answered. This sock yarn blanket designed by Ellie Alexander-Loomis aka Skeinanigans is modern and uses as much (or as little) of your fingering and DK weight skeins and scraps! This modular design requires minimal finishing, which makes it the perfect project to pick up and put down as you like! You can modify the pattern to be a scarf or shawl.
Limited to 6 students (17 yrs of age or older); 2 students are required for class to meet. If a class is canceled due to low enrollment, you will receive a full refund.
- Level: Advanced Beginner - Intermediate (you know how to knit, purl, cast on and cast off.)
- We provide: moral support, expertise, and great company
- You bring: a copy of the pattern (available on Ravelry) and fingering or DK weight yarn, this project is knit flat so you can use straight, circular, or double pointed needles. For fingering you'll likely want US 2 and for DK you'll want US 5 needles.
- Class length: 2 hours
- Need to pickup supplies prior to the class session.
- Receive a Zoom invitation link the morning of the workshop.