No Show Socks - next session
gather here Class
We'll explore toe up construction with a gusseted heel which is a great way to check the size of your sock while you knit. And if you have scrap fingering weight yarn this is an awesome project to use up those scraps on contrasting toes, heels, or the body. We choose this sock pattern because it really is designed to be a "no-show" sock. Perfect for the summer. You can throw these on with your Vans or your Keds!
Limited to 4 students (16 yrs of age or older); 50% enrollment required for class to meet. If a class is cancelled due to low enrollment, you will receive a full refund.
- Level: Intermediate. You can cast on, knit, purl and bind off! You are comfortable knitting and purling. You aren't frightened of DPN's.
- We provide: positive vibes and the expertise.
- You bring: Yourself, your needles (DPN in size 0), stitch markers and approximately 160-190 yards of fingering weight yarn (yardage is dependent the size of your foot), and a copy of the pattern (available in store). We offer 15% off supplies purchased for any of our classes.
- Class length: 2 1/2 hours each session for a total of 5 hours.
- Need to pickup supplies prior to the class session.
- Receive a workshop invitation link the day of the workshop.