Mucha Shawl-meets twice
We love Quince and Co.'s Shawls 2017 and think you'll love knitting with their soft and supple cotton, Chickadee. The versatile shape of elongated triangles means you can wear it as a shawl, a scarf, or however you please. Leila’s triangular shawl is knitted from the center neck to bottom edge, featuring easy slipped-stitch cartridge rib with a textural border of gilded botanical lace.
Limited to 4 students (16 yrs of age or older); 50% enrollment required for class to meet. If a class is cancelled due to low enrollment, you will receive a full refund.
- Level: Intermediate. You are confident with your knits and your purls. You feel good about slipping stitches.
- We provide: Space, expertise, and encouragement!
- You bring: Yourself, a copy of the pattern (available in the store), and yarn.
- Don't forget that we offer 15% off all materials purchased for our classes. This is a free workshop!
- Class length: 2 1/2 hours each session.
- Need to pickup supplies prior to the class session.
- Receive a Zoom invitation link the morning of the workshop.
Masks are required for all guests inside gather here, regardless of vaccination status.
**Proof that you are up-to-date on COVID vaccination is required for in person class participation.**