Monochrome Cowl - KAL
gather here Class
Knit with Friends because you can't spend all your time alone
So you finished up the Copenhagen cowl and need something else to cast-on. We chose this Joji cowl because it gets you into the lace mode without being overwhelming. PLUS you won't be so challenged that you can't enjoy the company of others and you'll still finish in plenty of time to enjoy your new cowl.
Limited to 8 students (17 yrs of age or older)
- Level: Advanced Beginner - Intermediate (you know how to knit, purl, cast on and cast off.)
- We provide: moral support and great company
- You bring: This KAL is free if you purchase your pattern and yarn in store. A copy of the pattern (available in the store), fingering weight yarn is perfect, needles to achieve gauge; don't forget we offer 15% off all materials for any of our classes.
- Class length: 2 hours per class for a total of 6 hours. Meets March 13, 27, and April 10.
- Need to pickup supplies prior to the class session.
- Receive a Zoom invitation link the morning of the workshop.
**Proof of vaccination is now required for in person class participation.**