Modern Diamond Quilt - next session
gather here Class
Achieve a crisp HRT (half rectangle triangle) design without the hassle of actual HRTs and no paperpiecing. Using traditional piecing techniques, this clever, straightforward method will blow your mind! You can go wild and scrappy with this design, or stick to solid fabrics for a fresh, modern version. Designed by one of our favorites, Pen and Paper Patterns.
The resulting top with be throw sized at 64" x 70".
Limited to 4 students (16 yrs of age or older); 50% enrollment required for class to meet. If a class is cancelled due to low enrollment, you will receive a full refund.
- Level: you are an advanced beginner/intermediate - you've successfully taken quilting basics or equivalent.
- We provide: the expertise! Tools and hand sewing needles.
- You bring: yourself, a copy of the pattern (available in the store), and 6 different fabrics in 1/2 yard cuts (no fat quarters), 2 3/8 yards of background/main fabric, and to complete the quilt: 5/8 yard for binding, 4 yards for backing (2 yards if you use a wide back fabric), 2 yards of cotton batting at the 90 inch width.
- Don't forget that we offer 15% all supplies for any of our classes.
- Class length: 3 hours each session
For Online participants:
- You'll receive a workshop invitation link the day of the workshop.
- You'll receive a link to our online health and wellness check. You must be symptom free to enter the store and attend in person.