Modern Diamond Quilt - meets twice
gather here Class
Achieve a crisp HRT (half rectangle triangle) design without the hassle of actual HRTs and no paperpiecing. Using traditional piecing techniques, this clever, straightforward method will blow your mind! You can go wild and scrappy with this design, or stick to solid fabrics for a fresh, modern version. Designed by one of our favorites, Pen and Paper Patterns.
The resulting top with be throw sized at 64" x 70".
Limited to 4 students (16 yrs of age or older); 2 students are required for class to meet. If a class is cancelled due to low enrollment, you will receive a full refund.
- Level: you are an advanced beginner/intermediate - you've successfully taken quilting basics or equivalent.
- We provide: the expertise! Tools and hand sewing needles.
- You bring: yourself, a copy of the pattern (available in the store), and 6 different fabrics in 1/2 yard cuts (no fat quarters), 2 3/8 yards of background/main fabric, and to complete the quilt: 5/8 yard for binding, 4 yards for backing (2 yards if you use a 108" wide quilt back fabric), and a package of quilt batting (or 2 yards at the 90 inch width - available in the store).
- Don't forget that we offer 15% all supplies for any of our classes.
- Class length: 3 hours each session
Online participants will:
- Need to pickup supplies prior to the class session.
- Receive a workshop invitation link the day of the workshop.